Attention talented individual! This is not just another job posting.
As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
This is an opportunity to challenge yourself and make your mark on the world. You’ll finally be able to contribute your skills and expertise to a company - and to a product - making a real difference in the lives of millions of people every single day.
Doodle revolutionizes the way the world schedules meetings. Our suite of scheduling tools enables individuals and enterprises around the world to own their time, be more productive, and grow their businesses. We’re the industry leader in scheduling technology with 30 million monthly users, and we’re just getting started.
Now’s your chance to join 80 ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers, and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, New York City, Belgrade, and Berlin.
Who we’re looking for?
A Fullstack expert to join our family. You will have strong experience developing well-engineered, robust, cutting-edge, high quality tools and platforms, in line with business needs and strategy and in accordance with the project plan, specifications and IT standards.
Ideally you have:
- 2+ years working in fullstack development
- 3+ years working in backend Java with Springboot
- At ease working on multiple codebases that use different languages and frameworks
- Fluent English
What the role involves?
- Work in a product team dedicated to the support and management of our Premium subscriptions
- Understand stakeholder needs, and develop with the team effective solutions that scale and impact on the process
- Work in close collaboration with support agents, designers, engineers and product managers to translate business requirements into the appropriate technical specifications
- Collaborate with other Frontend and Backend engineers of the company to initiate and sustain changes that affect shared code
What’s awesome about working for us?
- Being a part of establishing a Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary
- Develop yourself and work on interesting projects in an open-minded and diverse culture
- Every Doodler gets a yearly budget for education, conferences, and learning resources
- Party with your colleagues at international retreats
- Travel to some of our lovely offices worldwide
- Premium Doodle memberships, also for your friends and family
So, get in touch!
At Doodle we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities (EEO) are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, disability, religion, gender, sexual orientation. Doodle embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and our products will be. We want to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to apply!