As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
Who we’re looking for:
A Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator/Consultant who will participate in various different implementation/development/maintenance projects of Salesforce Marketing Cloud inside of TX Group and broader Swiss Media market.
This person will be a Consultant, responsible to lead Stakeholders through optimal development strategy of Salesforce products within defined Business Requirements and an Administrator who takes care of maintaining Salesforce instances on a daily basis.
- Work with Salesforce project stakeholders to understand business needs, shape business requirements, define optimal development strategy, set output expectations, organize work and agree on ways of collaboration and communication with all relevant parties.
- Design, develop and deploy Salesforce application features end-to-end with declarative techniques
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Collaborate with other internal application teams to design and develop an integration solution between in-house applications
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Respond to incidents related to Salesforce Ecosystem and solve issues according to feedback from stakeholders
- Comprehend various loopholes in the existing Salesforce setup and suggest improvements of existing processes
- Manage the change testing process, which includes establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual feature testing
- Handle all Salesforce administrative functions including user account management, security updates, system maintenance and other routine tasks
- Maintain relevant updates in salesforce/force.com platform including communication to stakeholders
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepares for regular Salesforce upgrades/releases
- Create technical documentation
- Provide consulting sessions for all stakeholders and team members when needed
- Work in an environment of experienced Salesforce experts and contribute to building a great knowledge sharing center that is supposed to deliver top-notch Salesforce solutions for the stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
- Experience with email and/or marketing automation software and integration with databases
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) is required
- Experience working with all Marketing Cloud Builders and Studios, including Mobile Connect and Personalization Builder for Emails
- Master with SQL and robust understanding of Marketing Cloud's contact data model
- Extensive experience utilizing Journey Builder with thorough understanding of Audience Builder configuration
- Ability to elicit requirements and translate to technical solutions that can scale across multiple business units
- Basic understanding of web service integration (REST/SOAP)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and platform limitations
- Strong data management abilities
- Salesforce Certifications are a plus
- Ability to prioritize and handle several different projects
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours. We don't track time, we trust our people.
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and training if you wish to do so
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, hackathons
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- A modern, sunny, and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere.
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally