Hello there! We are Raffael, Julien, Iryna, Dhanesh and Eric and we are looking for an enthusiastic Frontend Developer to join our growing frontend development team currently located in Zurich and Lausanne.
How can we maximize the productivity of our end-users? Is our architecture flexible enough to support all the future product requirements? What is “the right” amount of automated end-to-end testing? Those are some of the questions that drive us in our day-to-day work.
Why do we need a new team member?
We analyze, we develop, we learn from our failures and we grow with the additional requirements and new technologies, frameworks and libraries we learn along the way.
We are looking for someone who shares the same spirit.
There are many exciting new features on the roadmap that need to be implemented but also some shortcuts have been taken in the past, lessons learned, and technical debt created which would need your senior expertise in the team to make our product even better.
Our input on how to improve the product to make it even better with every release is valued and we expect the same from you.
You will help us to build up the frontend team in Belgrade - but do not worry - we have an established backend team who will be closely working with you.
What is TX Services? How are we connected?
TX Services is not an outsourcing company. TX Services is a part of TX Group, Switzerland’s leading digital hub. Our employees, together with colleagues from Switzerland, France and Germany are developing more than 30 different products for the Swiss market. One part of TX Group is also a Content Publishing Solutions where this role is located.
What do we work on?
Our team is responsible for developing the UI for Unity - a multi-tenant cloud-based headless CMS (Content Management System) which is used by major news brands in Switzerland (20min.ch, tagesanzeiger.ch to name a two). About a thousand editors use our CMS and millions read the articles written in it every day. It is a central hub for editorial staff, which empowers writers and journalists to publish, review and distribute different types of media and articles to our variety of online news sites and platforms and soon print as well.
We work closely with our Product Owner, Requirements Engineer, Scrum Master, and the backend and feed content distribution team who are also based in Belgrade, Zurich and Lausanne.
What do you bring?
This project offers the possibility of working on a large and sophisticated codebase and you should bring:
- Higher education and applied knowledge of software engineering: common algorithms and data structures, as well as concepts like common architectural patterns
- 4+ years of React.js experience (including functional components and hooks) and a proven ability to deliver large scale react based frontend applications into production
- A good understanding of web development: web-specific topics like network protocols, developing for the browser
- You have used Typescript for at least one of your current projects
- Solid understanding of CSS and techniques, approaches and variants. Knowledge of the styled-components library is a plus.
- Experience with different types of software testing (unit / visual / e2e, Testing Library etc)
- Agile mindset and keep do attitude
Our hiring process consists of 4 steps.
- HR Call
- Hiring Manager Call
- Tech Interview
- Meet the team
During the HR Call, we will cover everything that might be interesting for you, but also details on benefits, plans, and administrative things.
You can learn more about our perks and brands on our website.
3D office tour is available here
More insight on life@txservices can be found on our Instagram and Linkedin account
And last, but not least - you can always check our reviews on Jobertyor HelloWorld