As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
To expand our JobCloud Belgrade Team at our TX Services site in Belgrade, we are currently looking for a smart, talented, and dedicated Frontend Engineer.
JobCloud is a leading digital company for the Swiss employment market, best known for the job portals jobs.ch and jobup.ch that connect thousands of candidates with the right job every day. With our leading job platforms and innovative hiring technologies, we have helped Swiss companies to hire successfully and efficiently for 20 years. We are also a privileged Google partner and we offer our clients the possibility to showcase their brands within the Ringier and TX Group network. Our team of 250+ employees at JobCloud is devoted to a common mission: finding the right job for the right person. Working from Zurich, Geneva, Vienna and Belgrade, every team member brings their unique expertise, culture and vision to our team every day.
- Maintenance, quality assurance, and care of existing applications
- Support other developers in a small team
Your main tasks will be:
- The conception of sophisticated web applications (frontend)
- Implementation of the planned application in a small team (Backend, Frontend, PM, UX)
- Implementation of web application GUI by applying modern techniques and principles
- Ensuring code quality by adhering to standards and applying tests
- Active technical support for product management in planning new products
- Elimination of errors in the production environment
- Know-how transfer within the own team
- 3+ years of experience in Angular, RxJS and NgRx
- Good knowledge of SASS, SCSS Syntax
- Nice to have: NestJS, GraphQL, CircleCi, and Nx
- Completed computer science education
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Be a part of an established Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- A modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours and Home Office possibilities
- Personal development plan and yearly budget for educational courses, conferences etc.
- Assistance and support through all aspects of the onboarding process