As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
Who we are:
OneLog AG is a young company, the result of a joint venture of the two biggest private media companies in Switzerland: TX Group AG and Ringier AG. The joint venture was established with a view to develop and operate a joint single-sign-on solution for the Swiss media market and plans to expand even further to the Swiss market.
As a growing company, in OneLog we are looking for more additions to our team. If you are a passionate, curious, and dedicated Senior NodeJS Developer who cares about quality, we would love to get to know you!
As a Senior NodeJS developer, you will be working in a team of 5/6 developers, defining and developing the architecture of the platform, supporting production applications and critical services, and turning requirements into new fully functional features.
Out tech stack is a 100% ECMAScript/TypeScript tech stack for both, Backend and Frontend. In Backend, we developed a Microservices-oriented architecture built in NodeJs/TypeScript using Koa framework, that runs in containers on AWS. Our FrontEnds are built using React with ContextAPI/Redux and Styled Components. Our infrastructure is managed as IAC using Cloudformation and Ansible.
Check all the details in Stackshare: https://stackshare.io/onelog-ag/onelog-ag
- 5+ years of experience in NodeJS development with frameworks like (Koa, Express, Nest, etc)
- Proficiency with TypeScript
- Experience developing REST APIS in Microservices oriented architecture.
- Experience in cloud environments preferably AWS
- Good understanding of design principles
- Excellent SQL skills to read/write efficient SQL queries
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with DevOps workflow, especially on AWS
- Experience in FE development with React.
- Familiarity with OAuth 2.0/OIDC
What we offer:
- Join a young company backed by the two biggest private media companies in Switzerland
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people as well as regular international travels
- Great equipment
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Personal development plan and yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Excellent work-life balance