As one of Europe's leading demand side platforms, we offer advertisers seamless access to the complex ecosystem of programmatic advertising and pioneer the digitization of traditional advertising channels.
Our task at Jaduda GmbH as a subsidiary of Goldbach AG and member of the TX Group, the largest media network in Switzerland, is to win and retain advertising customers and agencies throughout the DACH region with our product Splicky. Our goal is to stand out and convince in the advertising market through honesty, flexibility and uncomplicated dealings with our customers.
- Extending our real-time bidding system with new targeting capabilities and machine learning-based delivery optimizations.
- Ensuring reliable processing of over 100k requests per second with a latency of less than 10ms through code and architecture optimizations.
- Selecting the appropriate tools in order to advance our software and system architecture.
- Digging deep into complex topics such as efficient use of key-value and time-series databases, caching, reliability and distributed systems.
- Working with our campaign managers, vendors and customers to build new features and have a direct impact on the product.
What You Bring To The Table
- A university degree in computer science or comparable experience.
- 3+ years of practical experience in Java development.
- Very good knowledge of databases, data structures, algorithms, concurrency, design patterns, clean code, testing and web standards.
- High level of motivation for personal development and teamwork.
- Ideally, experience with other technologies we use such as Druid, Redis, Git, GraphQL, Netty, Guice, Gradle, Linux or AWS Services.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work on a market-leading platform within the programmatic advertising sphere.
- Full time or 80% position (32 - 40 hours per week).
- Flexible working times around our core business hours of 10am - 3pm.
- Hybrid working - split your time between our Belgrade office and home.
- Sustainable work-life balance with less than 5 hours of scheduled meetings per week and flexible Fridays with the freedom to take on the projects you choose.
- Agile working methodology that enables us to stay reactive and adaptable.
- Open space weekly technical knowledge sharing sessions.
- Personal development time with access to learning resources and opportunities to attend conferences.