As one of Europe's leading demand side platforms, we offer advertisers seamless access to the complex ecosystem of programmatic advertising and pioneer the digitization of traditional advertising channels.
Our task at Jaduda GmbH as a subsidiary of Goldbach AG and member of the TX Group, the largest media network in Switzerland, is to win and retain advertising customers and agencies throughout the DACH region with our product Splicky. Our goal is to stand out and convince in the advertising market through honesty, flexibility and uncomplicated dealings with our customers.
- Support the development of front-end applications for our demand-side platform "Splicky" and future products.
- Responsible for designing, implementing, testing and delivering user-facing features.
- Constantly improve our architecture, code base and internal tools to ensure the high quality of our software.
- Empower the growth and cohesion of your team and the company by sharing your knowledge and insights.
- Take ownership of your solutions and contribute directly to our success with your ideas.
What You Bring To The Table
- You have completed a degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Good knowledge in SQL is preferred but not required.
- Experience in web technologies such as JSON, XML, HTTP status, cookies.
- Good knowledge of German and/or English.
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL.
- Knowledge of system design of web applications e.g. micro-services, caching, API design, security.
- Experience in writing automated tests with Jest, Cypress or similar libraries.
- Knowledge of AWS Services, Druid, Memcached, GraphQL, Git, PHP/Symfony, Jenkins, Docker, Linux or agile development.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work on a market-leading platform within the programmatic advertising sphere.
- Full time or 80% position (32 - 40 hours per week).
- Flexible working times around our core business hours of 10am - 3pm.
- Hybrid working - split your time between our Belgrade office and home.
- Sustainable work-life balance with less than 5 hours of scheduled meetings per week and flexible Fridays with the freedom to take on the projects you choose.
- Agile working methodology that enables us to stay reactive and adaptable.
- Open space weekly technical knowledge sharing sessions.
- Personal development time with access to learning resources and opportunities to attend conferences.