As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
To expand our Application Services, Development & Maintenance Belgrade Team at our TX Services site in Belgrade, we are currently looking for a smart, talented, and dedicated Senior QA Automation Engineer.
If you enjoy solving problems in a creative way with elegant solutions then you will enjoy working with us!
- Writing and maintaining automated UI and API tests
- Deliver high test coverage
- Review and analyze requirement documentation
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Providing reports of automated tests
- Performing manual testing and test case creation when necessary
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver high quality software
- Attend team meetings
- 4+ years experience in Software QA Automation testing
- Strong knowledge of Java and JUnit/TestNG
- Experience in writing end-to-end automation tests using Selenium and Cucumber
- Experience in writing API automation tests with RestAssured
- Experience in working with custom-built testing framework
- Experience in working with Git and CI/CD pipelines
- Familiar with SDLC and different software development methodologies
- Familiar with different types of testing
- Familiar with STLC and Bugs life cycle
- Experience in agile software development
- Experience in Jira, Confluence
- Experience in Xray and SauceLabs/BrowserStack is a plus
- Team player, able to follow adopted practices and discuss new ideas with the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours. We don't track time, we trust our people.
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and training if you wish to do so
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, hackathons
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- A modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere.
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally