As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX. TX Services is a part of TX Group.
The Enterprise Infrastructure Services (EIS) team is structured in 3 teams, counting a total of 27 people. We are providing services for the majority of the TX Group companies. From Network connectivity, through users' identities and access management over hybrid-cloud solutions and platforms, we offer secure and highly available solutions to application managers and developers. Our team members are spread from Lausanne, Bern, Zürich and Belgrade, with international backgrounds but we try to make sure to create frequent travel opportunities for face-to-face meetings and team events. We have an agile way of working and embrace DevOps principles.
As we keep on expanding, we are currently looking for a Windows System Engineer and would like to welcome you on board with us very soon.
What you'll do:
- Work as a project member and build sustainable solutions for our internal customers in heterogeneous environments (Windows, Linux)
- Maintain and operate MS Windows server based on virtual machines which you will be accountable for
- Develops and maintains automation, recovery tools and scripts.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Infrastructures Services (EIS) teams to solve incidents/problems
- Audit and report valuable KPIs for our customers and for the EIS organization
- Support the database operators with best practices and learnings
- Work on the weakness of our platforms based on the chaos engineering principle
- Attend agile ceremonies (daily, backlog refinement, retrospective, etc.)
- Work with the Monitoring team to implement new solutions (i.e. CheckMK, Prometheus & Grafana)
- Aggregate data and present in weekly service health meetings
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience on Windows Servers administration
- Experience on technical security with a focus on Identity and Access management
- Have an understanding of what is CICD (Continuous integration and continuous development) and infrastructure as code (Cloud formation, Terraform)
- Familiar with monitoring technologies (Prometheus/Grafana, CheckMK)
- Autonomous, structured and flexible person with a strong team spirit
- Good presentation skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English (C1), German/French is a plus
- Be a part of the newly established Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Great equipment
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Personal further education, as well as regular international travels
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Excellent work-life balance