As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX. TX Services is a part of TX Group.
At the Insurance team, you'll be "insured" to have true team players. We help each other grow and learn and collaborate together to achieve our mission: Help every Swiss household get the best possible insurance for their home or vehicle.
Why do we need a new team member?
Have you tried to find great and cheap insurance for your car, apartment or house? Did you ever take a mortgage or a personal loan that best fitted your needs? Do you struggle with insurance and finance topics? Hundreds of thousands of people in Switzerland encounter similar situations every day.
We want to be the platform in Switzerland that best helps people with all their insurance and finance topics. We want to have a positive impact in the life of our customers, guiding them to select and contract the best possible insurance, mortgage or personal loan, saving them money and time.
To achieve this great ambition, we need to constantly improve our web applications, making them easier to use, easier to understand, faster and more secure. This is where we need a software engineer like you that cares about the quality and user experience of the applications and services you build.
What is TX Services? What is SMG? How are we connected?
The Swiss Market Place Group (SMG), is the leading digital hub for marketplaces in Switzerland. Their finance and insurance teams have developed a great range of web applications and micro services that enable customers to compare and directly contract vehicle and house insurances, mortgages and personal credits.
How do we work as a team?
- We have a team first mindset. We support and help each other to achieve our common goals
- We empower, trust and support the teams to develop high quality applications/services and run them in production
- We care about your learning and growth. We host bi-weekly guilds, monthly workshops and have a personal training and conference budget available to everybody
- We think engineers are the best source of ideas. We actively involve them throughout our product and technology decisions
- We care about quality. We practice & teach TDD, Pair programming, refactoring ...
- We are not perfect and we make mistakes but we learn from them and come back stronger
- Remote is our default setup but we invest time to know each other, meet regularly in person and have a good time together
Our tech stack → https://stackshare.io/financescout24/financescout24
Our tech radar → https://thght.works/3rRg3nO
Why is this important for you?
If you are passionate about learning and growing while building applications with great user experience, robust security and awesome performance this opportunity is for you. You will be actively involved in the development of your applications and services and have full ownership of them.
We will list a couple of essentials here. If you can put them immediately in your Resume you fulfil our mandatory requirements:
- You good software development skills
- You love learning and developing yourself
- You enjoy collaborating with product managers, designers and other engineers to build great products our customers love
Nice to have:
- Experience working in SCRUM and XP practices
- Familiarity with application monitoring tools such as Sentry
- Being a part of TX Services in Belgrade, a rapidly growing subsidiary to Switzerland’s largest private media group, headquartered in Zurich
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Great equipment
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Personal development and training, as well as regular international travels
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Excellent work-life balance