Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you want a job that’s exciting with a team that loves what they do? Then we may have just the thing...
At Doodle, we’re the kind of people who wake up every morning passionate about what we do. That’s what we’re looking for in our new Doodlers. You’ll be brimming with new ideas, driven by curiosity and don’t flinch at the thought of experimenting - even if the test fails. You’re someone who challenges the status quo and enjoys pushing yourself and others to reimagine, optimize and innovate.
Who Are We?
Doodle is the world’s leading scheduling platform, helping millions of people instantly set meetings with clients, colleagues and teams. Tapping into the unique nature of smart scheduling with AI, Doodle simplifies the planning of 1:1 and group meetings for busy professionals. As the world's most trusted online scheduling platform, Doodle attracts more than 25 million monthly active users.
Now’s your chance to join 100+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, Belgrade and Berlin.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Recruiter who will own the full recruitment cycle, identify, source and engage the best talent in the market. This is an incredible opportunity to
- join early on Doodle’s growing talent acquisition function
- help shape the growing employee base of Doodle and hire the top employees who will change the world of scheduling.
In this role you will partner with hiring managers across all departments to grow their teams. Our Talent team has the ambition to become the “best in class”, and we’re super proud of the work we’ve put in to get us where we are today.
Are you up for the challenge to take us to the next level?
Ideally, You Have
- Many years experience in managing the full cycle recruiting and headhunting within a fast-growing company
- Experience in building talent acquisition and sourcing function
- Strong communication skills: you are a natural in building sustainable relationships with candidates and hiring managers across all levels.
- A high cultural sensitivity and emotional intelligence: you thrive in an international work environment and you cherish diversity
- Strong hand-on mentality, eye for detail & an exceptionally well organised way of working
- The ability to take initiative and be self motivated
- Fluency in English
What the Role Involves
- Drive and manage full-lifecycle recruiting process with candidates, from sourcing & attracting all the way through to offer delivery & negotiation
- Working directly with the Hiring Managers on tech- and non-tech roles (mostly revenue, product and engineering roles)
- Proactively take the lead on problem solving for process improvements, candidate evaluation, reporting metrics, etc.
- Recruitment data & insights: Push time to hire with the hiring teams. Track candidate metrics and use data for strategic analysis
- Identifying adequate recruiting sources and networks and measure key recruitment metrics
- Constantly developing the remote recruiting process with us: Together we create an awesome candidate experience
- Providing operational support for onboarding
- Providing support in other People Ops projects & initiatives, like taking our employer branding to the next level by working with the marketing team and developing yourself into an employer branding expert
What’s Awesome About Working at Doodle?
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary.
- We’re a team that cares about each other. We think we work best when we work together, so you’ll always feel included.
- Diversity is what makes us successful. We all have different strengths and push each other to try new things, innovate and deliver impactful results for the business.
- Your personal development matters and we mean it. Every Doodler gets a yearly budget to use for anything that promotes your continuous learning (be it an industry conference, language classes, leadership training, or anything else).
- Your well-being matters to us. Access thousands of beneficial meditation tools with your free Headspace account.
- Get together with the entire team of Doodlers (from all offices) to connect, bond, play games and unwind at the annual international retreat.
- Travel to (and spend time with other Doodlers) in some of our lovely offices worldwide.
- Take advantage of our remote friendly policy.
- Enjoy complimentary Doodle Premium memberships for you, your friends and your family.
- Free snacks and fruit in all our office locations.