As Switzerland's leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you want a job that’s exciting with a team that loves what they do? Then we may have just the thing...
At Doodle, we’re the kind of people who wake up every morning passionate about what we do. That’s what we’re looking for in our new Doodlers. You’ll be brimming with new ideas, driven by curiosity and don’t flinch at the thought of experimenting - even if the test fails. You’re someone who challenges the status quo and enjoys pushing yourself and others to reimagine, optimize and innovate.
Who Are We?
Doodle is the world’s leading scheduling platform, helping millions of people instantly set meetings with clients, colleagues and teams. Tapping into the unique nature of smart scheduling with AI, Doodle simplifies the planning of 1:1 and group meetings for busy professionals. As the world's most trusted online scheduling platform, Doodle attracts more than 25 million monthly active users.
Now’s your chance to join 100+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, Belgrade and Berlin.
Who We’re Looking For
We need an experienced Agile Team Lead/Delivery Manager to join our team.
You will be managing, owning and coaching one of our cross-functional product development teams to establish agile software delivery processes, as well as filling a people management role to the engineers in your team.
Our new Delivery Manager will:
- Be responsible for Agile Delivery Management
- Perform the role of the Team Coach, facilitate team communication and effective collaboration
- Guide the team in achieving a high level of performance and support continuous improvement
- Coach and mentor team members on understanding of Agile-Lean principles and practices
- Identify, analyze and address potential delivery issues in a timely fashion
- Align with Delivery Managers from the other teams and facilitate solving cross-team dependencies
- Work with the Product Owner / Product Managers to understand product backlog items that the teams will work on
- Facilitate refinement, planning and retrospective sessions
- Monitor and evaluate progress and results
- Collaborate with other delivery managers on process improvements and delivery efficiencies
- Provide team and process metrics in a transparent way with a view toward continuous improvement
- Be responsible for People Management of team members
- Support and guide the team members in their personal career development path and help them stay motivated
- Ensure that the team maintains a high level of competence and operational excellence and determine training needs
- Perform bi-annual performance reviews with your team members and help them set and track career goals
- Support the team in preventing and resolving conflicts
- Assist in recruitment process and ensure best possible staffing of your team
- Perform administrative functions such as approving expenditures, appraisals, holidays, promotions etc.
- Place a high priority on employee satisfaction in the team
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Deep experience as an Agile Delivery Manager, Scrum Master, Kanban coach or Agile Project Manager
- Experience in team management and leadership in software development environments
- Experience and knowledge of concepts and techniques from multiple agile approaches
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience in software development is a plus
- Great communication and leadership skills
- Empathy and servant leadership approach to team management
- Orientation to teamwork in a dynamic environment, providing adequate communication and motivation between development team members to achieve project’s goals
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated, multitasking, reliable quick-thinker
What’s Awesome About Working at Doodle?
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary
- We’re a team that cares about each other. We think we work best when we work together, so you’ll always feel included.
- Diversity is what makes us successful. We all have different strengths and push each other to try new things, innovate and deliver impactful results for the business.
- Your personal development matters and we mean it. Every Doodler gets a yearly budget to use for anything that promotes your continuous learning (be it an industry conference, language classes, leadership training, or anything else).
- Your well-being matters to us. Access thousands of beneficial meditation tools with your free Headspace account.
- Get together with the entire team of Doodlers (from all offices) to connect, bond, play games and unwind at the annual international retreat.
- Traveling to (and spending time with other Doodlers) in our lovely offices worldwide.
- Complimentary Doodle Premium memberships for you, your friends and your family.
- Free snacks and fruit in all our office locations.
So, Get in Touch!