As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX. TX Services is a part of TX Group.
What is SMG?
We are a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people’s lives with forward-looking products.
A little bit about us to help ignite your imagination
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG came together following the merger of Scout24 Switzerland and TX Markets in 2021, a union which included some of Switzerland’s most well-known leading Marketplaces. Our exciting brand portfolio currently spans four business areas and includes Real Estate (immoscout24.ch, homegate.ch, ImmoStreet.ch, home.ch, Acheter-Louer.ch), Automotive (autoscout24.ch, motoscout24.ch, CarForYou.ch), General Marketplaces (anibis.ch, tutti.ch, Ricardo.ch) and Finance and Insurance (financescout24.ch).
Today, Homegate and immoscout24 are the largest real estate portals in Switzerland with more than 15 million visits per month and more than 100,000 listings.
We provide all users looking for a property with a transparent overview of the entire range of listings, without them having to tediously visit different platforms. In addition to great products such as the mortgage or price calculator, we also offer editorial articles on topics such as housing and financing.
You will be part of SMG real estate Engineering, a remote-friendly department of 80+ engineers located in four countries (Switzerland, Serbia, Germany & Vietnam).
- Proficiency in building native Android applications in Kotlin
- Experience with Android SDKs and related frameworks like Android Jetpack, Data Binding, Google Play Services, Firebase and Instant Apps
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and their integration in mobile applications
- Ability to understand the company’s KPIs and the user needs and use them as innovation driver
- Experience with continuous integration systems and automated testing for mobile applications
- Experience with agile methodologies and pronounced agile mindset
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Fluency in English
- You will design, implement, test and deliver new features for our android app
- You love to support and mentor other engineers and share your expert knowledge with the engineering teams
- You challenge the status quo and continuously improve architecture, code and tools to ensure high quality software delivery
- You own your solution and will be responsible from development to delivery to monitoring
- You like to work with developers, product owners, designers and other stakeholders on product discovery
- Flexible working hours and hybrid (home office - in office) working model
- Personal development plan and yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, aiming to grow both your soft and hard skills
- Assistance and support through all aspects of the onboarding process
- Lots of team activities and regular Hackathons
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
So, get in touch! We're exited to meet you!