As Switzerland's leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you want a job that’s exciting with a team that loves what they do? Then we may have just the thing...
At Doodle, we’re the kind of people who wake up every morning passionate about what we do. That’s what we’re looking for in our new Doodlers. You’ll be brimming with new ideas, driven by curiosity and don’t flinch at the thought of experimenting - even if the test fails. You’re someone who challenges the status quo and enjoys pushing yourself and others to reimagine, optimize and innovate.
Who Are We?
Doodle is the world’s leading scheduling platform, helping millions of people instantly set meetings with clients, colleagues and teams. Tapping into the unique nature of smart scheduling with AI, Doodle simplifies the planning of 1:1 and group meetings for busy professionals. As the world's most trusted online scheduling platform, Doodle attracts more than 25 million monthly active users.
Now’s your chance to join 100+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, Belgrade and Berlin.
Who We’re Looking For
We need an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our team.
You will be managing, designing, and owning one of our value streams with your own cross-functional team. You will become a scheduling expert who creates the best user experience on the market and focuses on outcomes instead of output.
- Are a seasoned PM and have overseen multiple products through their entire lifecycle, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- You have a tech background or feel comfortable discussing technical topics and engaging engineers on them
- Are proficient to collaborate with engineers and designer
- Are pragmatic and take an evidence-based approach to problem solving
- Are able to make data-informed decisions and understand the balance between business requirements and technical needs
- Bring excellent knowledge of, and experience with, agile product development processes (e.g., SCRUM or Kanban)
- Follow a structured and methodical way of working and leading complex cross-functional initiatives
- Bring the ability to work across geographies and cultures, international experience a plus
- Are fluent in English
What the Role Involves / Areas of Responsibility
- Evangelize our product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Maintain, prioritize and clearly communicate the product roadmap
- Define and analyze metrics that ensure the product's success
- Collaborate with Design and UX research in continuous discovery activities and research to validate assumptions
- Work cross-functional with Sales, CX, Support to gather user feedback
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to ensure well defined Go To Market Plans, considering Target Markets and Pricing and Packaging
- Own the product backlog, balancing conflicting priorities to determine prioritization on a daily and weekly basis
- Prepare user stories and facilitate the ongoing refinement of the backlog with input from stakeholders
- Work directly with Delivery Managers for the release planning and sprint planning processes, including setting release timelines, and supporting the team in successful delivery
What’s Awesome About Working at Doodle?
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary
- We’re a team that cares about each other. We think we work best when we work together, so you’ll always feel included
- Diversity is what makes us successful. We all have different strengths and push each other to try new things, innovate and deliver impactful results for the business.
- Your personal development matters and we mean it. Every Doodler gets a yearly budget to use for anything that promotes your continuous learning (be it an industry conference, language classes, leadership training, or anything else)
- Your well-being matters to us. Access thousands of beneficial meditation tools with your free Headspace account
- Get together with the entire team of Doodlers (from all offices) to connect, bond, play games and unwind at the annual international retreat
- Travel to (and spend time with other Doodlers) in some of our lovely offices worldwide
- Take advantage of our remote friendly policy
- Enjoy complimentary Doodle Premium memberships for you, your friends and your family
- Free snacks and fruit in all our office locations.
- HR call
- 10-minute personality test
- Interview with Chief Product Officer
- Product Skills interview with PMs
- Meet the team
So, Get in Touch!