TX Services is the product, design, and engineering centre of Switzerland’s TX Group in Belgrade, which is a leading digital hub, with almost 80% of all Swiss consumer internet traffic passing across our websites and apps. SMG Swiss Marketplace Group has partnered with TX Services in Serbia to build on its range of products.
Welcome to SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG came together following the merger of Scout24 Switzerland and TX Markets (part of TX Group) in 2021. A union which included some of Switzerland’s most well-known leading marketplaces. SMG Swiss Marketplace Group has partnered with TX Services in Serbia to build on its range of products. We are a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people's lives with forward-looking products.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Full Stack Engineer (with a focus on frontend) to join our Belgrade office and help us build the future of the Swiss real estate market by contributing to our cutting-edge, cloud-based technology stack. It is an excellent opportunity to collaborate and access the wealth of knowledge and experience from a community of talented engineers from all parts of the globe.
By joining SMG real estate vertical, you will be part of the marketplace with high reach to our customers. Together we develop software solutions, so our customers can make the best decisions.
The role responsibilities include:
- Design, develop and deploy engineering solutions for our customers
- Collaborate on cross-team engineering improvements
- Mentor, support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Encourage knowledge sharing and drive technical discussions within the team.
- Own our services and take care of their health and resilience.
Our tech stack:
- Frontend implemented with Vue.js / React, with Typescript as the language of choice. It comprises a mix of client-side, server-side, pre-rendered and hybrid web apps.
- Backend - in Node.js and Typescript, following a serverless and microservices architecture in AWS. Our primary services leverage Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS and S3.
- Monitoring is done through Datadog and Sentry.
- Codebase and services documented using Backstage.
We value engineers who:
- Thrive in collaborative environments
- Have a growth mindset and are curious - we love growing together
- Have a passion for architecting, building and scaling cloud-based solutions
- Are creative, adaptable and problem-solving individuals
- Open to change and able to propose solutions
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
It would be best if you also had most of these:
- Experienced with VueJs or ReactJs, its standards and ecosystem
- Knowledge of APIs and microservices
- Knowledge of cloud services providers like AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
Your first 3/6/9 months
- Three months - comfortable within the team and good development pace, be part of engineering improvements
- Six months - collaborate cross-team on impactful engineering improvements, and your collaborations with other teams are smooth
- Nine months - have a successful and impactful track within the team and the engineering
Benefits you’ll love:
- Be a part of well established Swiss-based subsidiary in Belgrade
- We value work-life balance and employee happiness is at the first place for us That’s why we grant you 25 vacation days per year, with the option to buy another 10 days in an unbureaucratic process. You get 5 fully paid sick days per year, and another 5 days for special occasions
- Lots of team activities and perks
- Great equipment, competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits like a gym membership and discounts at local stores
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally (yearly budget for your personal development)
Learn more about us and our engineering practices in our blog:
And check out our tech on:
You can learn more about our perks and brands on our website.
3D office tour is available here.
More insight on life@txservices can be found on our Instagram and Linkedin accounts.
And last, but not least - you can always check our reviews on Joberty or HelloWorld.
We're looking forward to your application!