TX Services is the product, design, and engineering centre of Switzerland’s TX Group in Belgrade, which is a leading digital hub, with almost 80% of all Swiss consumer internet traffic passing across our websites and apps. SMG Swiss Marketplace Group has partnered with TX Services in Serbia to build on its range of products.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG came together following the merger of Scout24 Switzerland and TX Markets (part of TX Group) in 2021. A union which included some of Switzerland’s most well-known leading marketplaces. We are a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people's lives with forward-looking products.
Together with our PM and ServiceNow developer colleagues in Switzerland, you’ll drive our ServiceNow environment to the next level. To thrive in this role, you should be someone who takes initiative, drives projects forward, and excels at creative problem-solving. We value individuals who are constantly seeking personal and professional growth and have the ability to see the bigger picture.
Requirement Analysis: Collaborate with the project team to gather and analyze complex business requirements, transforming them into technical solutions within the ServiceNow platform.
Design and Development: Contribute to the design, development, and maintenance of custom applications, modules, forms, workflows, and integrations within the ServiceNow platform.
Advanced Configuration: Configure and customize ServiceNow modules and applications to meet business needs.
Integration: Design and maintain sophisticated integrations with other systems and third-party applications using ServiceNow's REST and SOAP web services, MID Servers, and APIs.
Reporting and Dashboards: Develop advanced custom reports, dashboards, and data visualizations to monitor and analyze performance, key metrics, and trends.
Security: Implement and maintain advanced security best practices within ServiceNow, including user roles, access controls, and encryption.
Documentation: Create and update the documentation of configurations, customizations, and processes for the development team and stakeholders.
Testing: Performing comprehensive unit testing, system testing, and user acceptance testing to ensure the quality and reliability of ServiceNow solutions.
Upgrades and Maintenance: Promote update sets to production. Oversee the application of updates, patches, and enhancements. Provide support and troubleshoot complex issues.
Mentorship: Provide guidance and mentorship to our junior developers and contribute to the growth and development of the ServiceNow team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or proven software development experience
- ServiceNow certification(s) such as Certified System Administrator, Certified Application Developer, or Certified Implementation Specialist is a plus
- Deep knowledge of web services, REST APIs, SOAP, and integration patterns
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work self-organized and independently
- You are reliable, trustworthy, and a team player
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
- 3+ years of experience in developing and configuring advanced ServiceNow solutions, or similar
- Proven experience in advanced ServiceNow development or similar complex process automation (such as Salesforce)
- Strong understanding of IT service management (ITSM) and broader enterprise service management practices
Benefits you’ll love:
- Be a part of well established Swiss-based subsidiary in Belgrade
- We value work-life balance and employee happiness. That’s why we grant you 25 vacation days per year, with the option to buy another 10 days in an unbureaucratic process. You get 5 fully paid sick days per year, and another 5 days for special occasions
- Lots of team activities and perks
- Great equipment, competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits like a gym membership and discounts at local stores
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally (yearly budget for your personal development)
Please send a CV in English. The position is open in Serbia, please apply only if you are eligible to work in the location.
Looking forward to meeting you!