As Switzerland's leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you want a job that’s exciting, with a team that loves what they do? Then we may have just the thing...
At Doodle, we’re the kind of people who wake up every morning passionate about what we do. That’s what we’re looking for in our new Doodlers. You’ll be brimming with new ideas, driven by curiosity and don’t flinch at the thought of experimenting - even if the test fails. You’re someone who challenges the status quo and enjoys pushing yourself and others to reimagine, optimize and innovate.
Who Are We?
Doodle is the world’s leading scheduling platform, helping millions of people instantly set meetings with clients, colleagues and teams. Tapping into the unique nature of smart scheduling with AI, Doodle simplifies the planning of 1:1 and group meetings for busy professionals. As the world’s most trusted online scheduling platform, Doodle attracts more than 25 million monthly active users.
Now’s your chance to join 100+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, Belgrade and Berlin.
Who We’re Looking For
A mid-level or Senior Engineer who will help with developing well-engineered, robust, cutting-edge, high quality software solutions and platforms, in line with business needs and strategy and in accordance with the project plan, specifications and IT standards.
Ideally, You Have:
- In-depth experience with Java and SpringBoot
- Knowledge of Kafka is a plus
- Experience working in React projects
- Familiar with the main testing libraries & tools (Jest, Cypress, JUnit, and integration tests)
- Knowledge of templating language like FreeMarker Template Language is a plus
- Working on Monorepo is a plus
What the Role Involves
- Deploying the new applications into test environments and assuring high-quality software deliveries
- Writing and maintaining system and production documentation
- Contributing to the maintenance and sustainability of the overall IT architecture
- Translating business requirements and process plans into technical specifications for software development
- Understanding stakeholder needs, anticipating stakeholder needs and presenting potential solutions
- Working in cross-functional teams in close collaboration with designers, frontend engineers, and PMs
- Providing technical support to other team members and coaching less experienced colleagues
- Developing a culture that emphasizes high code quality and continuous improvement
- Evangelizing technical best practices to develop products with a great user experience
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and professional growth
What’s Awesome About Working at Doodle?
- Competitive salary
- Remote-friendly culture
- Educational Budget - 1500 euros per year for your personal and professional development + 12 paid training/conference days per year
- Headspace Membership
- Company lunches/team building events
- Top notch equipment (MacBook, keyboard, trackpad)
- Doodle Premium memberships for you, your friends and your family
- Yearly Doodle retreat for all employees
- Lots of other perks and benefits!
So, let's get in touch!