TX Services Portugal, part of the TX Group, Switzerland's leading digital hub, delivers media platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive the business of all the group's companies for millions of customers around the globe. TX Services is an Engineering Operation Center located in Belgrade, now expanding to Braga.
Our tech colleagues are developing more than 30 different internal products for the Swiss market (Doodle, JobCloud, 20 Minutes, Ricardo, tutti…).
Flexible practices are cornerstones of our culture. Our way of being companions on TX Services is more than job benefits. We empower you to come as you are and find the perfect balance between your life and your working challenges. We focus on autonomy, supportiveness, diversity, growth and learning, and work-life balance. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development. We are strong, stable, friendly, and happy.
You will be part of the genesis of TX Services Engineering Operation Center in Portugal, where we will welcome many more talented tech individuals who will support us in developing our products and growing the business and that will work closely with colleagues from Switzerland, Serbia, and other locations.
Who we’re looking for:
A Salesforce Developer who will participate in various different implementation/development/maintenance projects of Salesforce products inside of TX Group and the broader Swiss media market.
This person will be primarily responsible for building/testing/maintaining Salesforce platform custom code requirements defined by business stakeholders. He/She will also be able to administer the instance and develop solutions using declarative techniques.
- Work with Salesforce project stakeholders to understand business needs, shape business requirements, define optimal development strategy, set output expectations, and deliver features according to requirements.
- Design, develop, configure, code, test, and debug complex requirements related to the Salesforce platform using both programmatic and declarative tools.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Cooperate with other internal application teams to design and develop an integration solution between in-house applications.
- Collaborate in determining the optimal technical approach for new development requests.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for regular Salesforce upgrades/releases.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with the Salesforce platform and minimum 2 years total developer experience.
- Experience in delivering Salesforce solutions and projects within Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Experience in integrating Salesforce with different business systems and familiarity with APIs, web applications, databases, and system architecture.
- Hands-on Salesforce development experience including APEX Classes and Triggers, Batch, Integration, APIs, SOQL, and Lightning components.
- Ability to interact with business users and translate business needs into technology solutions.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application architecture coupled with a good understanding of the business processes (Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc.).
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and platform limitations.
- Salesforce Certifications are a plus.
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- Become a part of a stable and the largest Swiss media group
- Build from scratch the Engineering Operation Center in Braga, Portugal
- Opportunity to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Great and modern equipment and technologies
- Personal further education, as well as regular international travels
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Excellent work-life balance
We're looking forward to your application!