TX Services is the product, design, and engineering centre of Switzerland’s TX Group in Belgrade, which is a leading digital hub, with almost 80% of all Swiss consumer internet traffic passing across our websites and apps. SMG Swiss Marketplace Group has partnered with TX Services in Serbia to build on its range of products.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG came together following the merger of Scout24 Switzerland and TX Markets (part of TX Group) in 2021. A union which included some of Switzerland’s most well-known leading marketplaces. We are a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people's lives with forward-looking products.
Our exciting portfolio currently spans four business areas and includes Real Estate (immoscout24.ch, homegate.ch, ImmoStreet.ch, home.ch, Acheter-Louer.ch), Automotive (autoscout24.ch, motoscout24.ch, CarForYou), General Marketplaces (anibis.ch, tutti.ch, Ricardo.ch) and Finance and Insurance (financescout24.ch).
We're on the lookout for a seasoned engineer to become a vital member of our dynamic platform team. The goal of the platform team is to enable product engineering teams to deliver business value fast, in a consistent, reliable, and secure manner.
If you're passionate about security and thrive on driving transformative improvements, this role is tailor-made for you.
Our tech stack focuses on cloud native serverless microservices running on AWS. For an extensive view, check out our techradar at https://techradar.homegate.ch/.
- Advocate for and instill a security-first mindset within our engineering practices.
- Develop and refine tools and processes for seamless integration of security.
- Take a hands-on approach in security engineering, focusing on automation and infrastructure improvement.
- Identify and integrate security primitives into our CI/CD pipelines to promote early detection of vulnerabilities.
- Oversee external security operations, including vulnerability management, penetration testing, and audits.
- Collaborate with senior engineers, leadership, and the group central security team to shape the production security roadmap.
- Proven experience in a security role.
- Demonstrated ability in aiding engineers to build secure serverless services.
- Strong understanding of threat modeling and vulnerability identification.
- Expertise in web application security and cloud-native applications.
- Proficiency in managing cloud-based infrastructure tools, including coding abilities for such tools.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively convey ideas and collaborate with engineering teams.
- Additional skills in security incident response management are advantageous.
- Experience with threat modeling
- Familiarity with AWS ecosystem: AWS IAM, AWS Security Hub, GuardDuty, AWS Config
- Familiarity with GitHub actions
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with serverless services in AWS
- Familiarity with bgucrowd/detectify/github SAST
Benefits you’ll love:
- Be a part of well established Swiss-based subsidiary in Belgrade
- We value work-life balance and employee happiness. That’s why we grant you 25 vacation days per year, with the option to buy another 10 days in an unbureaucratic process. You get 5 fully paid sick days per year, and another 5 days for special occasions
- Lots of team activities and perks
- Great equipment, competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits like a gym membership and discounts at local stores
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally (yearly budget for your personal development)
Looking forward to meeting you!