JobCloud is a leading digital company for the Swiss employment market, best known for the job portals jobs.ch and jobup.ch that connect thousands of candidates with the right job every day. With our leading job platforms and innovative hiring technologies, we have helped Swiss companies to hire successfully and efficiently for 20 years. We are also a privileged Google partner and we offer our clients the possibility to showcase their brands within the Ringier and TX Group network.
Our team of 300+ employees at JobCloud is devoted to a joint mission: finding the right job for the right person. Working from Zurich, Geneva, Vienna, Belgrade and now Braga, every team member brings their unique expertise, culture, and vision to our team every day.
We're now on the lookout for a passionate No-Code/Low-Code Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience working with Bubble.io, fluency in English, and a strong orientation towards delivery.
- Develop and implement applications using the Bubble.io platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Ensure clear and timely communication with all stakeholders
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with Bubble.io
- Proven working experience in software development
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs and plugins
- Solid understanding of the full application development life cycle
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Proven ability to deliver results and meet project deadlines
Personality assets :
- “Fail fast - learn fast” mindset
What we offer:
- Experience the best of both worlds with our flexible work arrangement (full remote or hybrid)
- 25 days of annual vacation leave plus 5 days of fully paid sick leave
- Fringes benefits: meal allowance, work-from-home allowance, gym allowance, private health insurance plan for yourself and 2 children
- 1 day per month to tackle challenges inside the project, or test new ideas
- Tech training and human skills training and, budget for conferences
- Opportunity to travel and collaborate in our various office locations for workshops or team-building events
- A dynamic work environment that highly fosters a sense of fun while maintaining a productive atmosphere
About the Company:
TX Services Portugal, part of the TX Group, Switzerland's leading digital hub, delivers media platforms with enabling technology solutions to drive the business of all the group's companies for millions of customers around the globe. TX Services is an Engineering Operation Center located in Belgrade, now expanding to Braga.Our tech colleagues are developing more than 30 different internal products for the Swiss market (Doodle, JobCloud, 20 Minutes, Ricardo, tutti…).You will be part of the genesis of TX Services Engineering Operation Centre in Portugal, where we will welcome many more talented tech individuals who will support us in developing our products and growing the business and who will work closely with colleagues from Switzerland, Serbia, and other locations.
We're looking forward to your application!