As Switzerland's leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
Doodle is the world’s leading scheduling platform, helping millions of people instantly set meetings with clients, colleagues, and teams. Tapping into the unique nature of smart scheduling, Doodle simplifies the planning of 1:1 and group meetings for busy professionals. As the world’s most trusted online scheduling platform, Doodle attracts more than 25 million visitors each month. Now’s your chance to join 100+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Doodle is headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, Belgrade and Berlin.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer who develops well-engineered, robust, cutting-edge and high-quality infrastructure solutions and platforms in line with business needs and strategy and follows the project plan, specifications and IT standards.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Maintenance, improvements and sustainability of the overall IT architecture and infrastructure
- Troubleshoot platform issues and manage outages
- Identify opportunities for improvement and professional growth
- Knowledgeable in microservices architectures and container orchestration frameworks (Kubernetes)
- Familiar with cloud computing infrastructure such as AWS, GCP
- Able to solve problems individually and thoroughly: you like to think end-to-end of the consequences and move across technologies to solve potential issues
- Monitoring and alerting services
- Experience with CI/CD practices
- A great team player who communicates proactively
What’s Awesome About Working at Doodle?
- Competitive salary
- Remote-friendly culture
- Educational Budget - 1500 euros per year for your personal and professional development + 12 paid training/conference days per year
- Headspace Membership
- Company lunches/team building events
- Top notch equipment (MacBook, keyboard, trackpad)
- Doodle Premium memberships for you, your friends and your family
- Yearly Doodle retreat for all employees
- Lots of other perks and benefits!
Let's get in touch!