As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
JobCloud is a leading digital player in the Swiss job market. Our popular job platforms jobs.ch and jobup.ch provide simple solutions to the difficult real-world challenges job seekers face and connect thousands of candidates with the right employers daily. We are a two-sided marketplace, and our mission is to enable people to thrive professionally while helping companies to succeed.
As a Senior Product Manager, you would lead the evolution of our core products by refining and streamlining the journey from job search to application. You will play a pivotal role in shaping how millions of job seekers discover their ideal opportunities and make a significant impact on job seekers’ lives. If you are excited about driving change, thrive in a cross functional team-driven environment and want to make a lasting impact in the fast-paced world of digital recruitment, we invite you to join us on our journey.
• Lead the product discovery and continuous development of the job search experience and job listing detail pages on our job platforms, ensuring that your solutions are user-friendly, tailored to the diverse needs of job seekers and aligned with organizational goals.
• Identify, prioritize, and oversee the development of new features and functionalities to effectively achieve our Objectives and Key Results.
• Continuously analyze user data and market trends to understand job seekers' search behaviors and generate new ideas for enhancing their experience based on the insights.
• Collaborate closely with Engineering, UX, Product Marketing, Sales, Candidate Service, as well as other stakeholders across the organization to ensure an integrated approach to the job seeker experience.
• Proven experience as a Product Manager, preferably with experience in managing digital recruitment or search products.
• Strong understanding of user experience design, latest web technologies and analytics.
• Competence in managing timelines, resources, and cross-functional teams, using Agile
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to articulate product vision and collaborate with team members and stakeholders on all levels.
• Strong willingness to learn and adapt.
• Initiative and comfort proposing and experimenting with new ideas.
• Excellent English skills. German or French considered a plus.
Our hiring process consists of 3 steps.
1. HR Call (45 minutes)
2. HM Call (1 hour)
3. Onsite technical interview + Meet the team (3 hours)
During the HR Call, we will cover everything that might be interesting for you, but also details on benefits, plans, and administrative things.
You can learn more about our perks and brands on our website.
3D office tour is available here.
More insight on life@txservices can be found on our Instagram and Linkedin accounts.
And last, but not least - you can always check our reviews on Joberty or HelloWorld.
We're looking forward to your application!